The transfer process is not an instant process.
It requires an average of 8-10 days to complete if done correctly. Thus, it is very important for you to renew as early as possible, or you risk losing your chance to transfer and renew you domain here. We can not transfer and renew domain names that are about to expire within 10 days or less.
1. Make a transfer request for your domain
2. Approve the transfer confirmation email sent by us to your domain’s admin contact email.
You can look up which email is listed as your admin contact by using WHOIS Lookup.
3. In order to approve the transfer confirmation email you will need to use an authorization (EPP) code.
You can get the EPP code from the current registration provider for that domain.
4. Once you’ve approved the transfer confirmation email the transfer should be completed within 7 days.
5. Verify that 1 renew year has been added by checking your WHOIS record. If your transfer / renewal
was successful, you should see 1 additional year added to the expiration date of your domain’s whois record.